The R400 series indicators have built-in parts counting functionality. The multi-line display improves operator usability and the alpha numeric keys assist an operator in finding stored Product IDs.
The R420 is available on the X bases where a complete scale is required.
The R400 Series K402 application has a number of specific features that make it ideal for parts counting applications:
- Support for up to 250 products
- Product IDs along with their piece weights, unit conversions and set point can be stored.
- Piece Counting using a sample or using an entered piece weight
- Reports to print stored accumulation data for each product.
- Built in communications for connection to a printer
- Programmable printing for customized dockets and reports
- Editing of the weight or count to be switched on/off.
- Barcode: Serial communications of barcode allows for the connection of a barcode scanner to the indicator and product selection via barcode reading.
The K401 software supports counting with one product.