Key Highlights & Features
- Counting with piece weight entry
- Custom printing
- Custom unit switching
- PLC integration
- Set pointing
The K401 is a general purpose indicator suitable for weigh bridges, general trade weighing, multiple indicator weighing systems and process control. The Scale Entry/Exist features make the K401 ideal for unmanned weigh bridges.
- Comprehensive print tokens allow for all instrument data to be printed in a variety of formats
- Custom print strings can be assigned to multiple instrument events, for example long and short press of a print key.
- programme for standard weight units (kg, lb, t etc) or
- define alternative weighing units for your application (litres or force for example)
- Independently configured for a given function
- Associated with a given output
- Configured for high or low logic
- Defined to use a given weight source - Gross, Net, Alternate Units or Piece count
R400 Logic set points are based on the status of the inputs and the defined mask that is used to match IO1-IO24 for the logic set points.
- AND logic set point active when all inputs in mask are on.
- OR logic set point active when any inputs in mask are on.
- XOR logic set point active when only one input in mask is on.
- An output that is only to be active when weight is above target and stable.
- Pass band: weigh is between two targets
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the R420-K401 and R423-K401. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Application Note Custom Print K402/K401
15/10/2018 - 299KB (PDF) file - R400-716-200
| Application Note R42x-K401 Single Deck Weigh Bridge
15/10/2018 - 230KB (PDF) file - R400-714-100
| Brochure R420
15/10/2018 - 1MB (PDF) file - R400-764-100
| Brochure R423
15/10/2018 - 1MB (PDF) file - R400-765-100
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix
12/11/2018 - 193KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-280
| Operator Manual
15/10/2018 - 5MB (PDF) file - R400-601-180
| Quick Start Manual
15/10/2018 - 467KB (PDF) file - R400-602-181
| R400 Series K401 Data Sheet
14/11/2018 - 457KB (PDF) file - R400-702-433
| R420 K401 software
15/10/2018 - 511KB (ZIP) file - R400-513-150
| R420 K401 software V2.2+
15/10/2018 - 535KB (ZIP) file - R400-526-267
| Reference Manual
13/12/2018 - 12MB (PDF) file - R400-600-230