Key Highlights & Features
- Check weighing
- Stainless steel (304) frame and pan
- Trade approved NMI 6/4C/256
- X320 Indicator
- XS - IP67 S/S load cell
- XT - IP68 and IP69K S/S load cell
The XT and XS bases both use 304 stainless steel throughout, making them suited to food areas. The XT uses an IP69K/IP68 load cell so it is used where high pressure, high temperature wash down or submersion is required. The XS uses and IP67 rated stainless steel load cell suitable for wash down.
Both of these bases can be combined with an X320 indicator creating a general purpose or check weighing scale for food processing applications or similar depending on the environmental rating of the area. It is ideal for:
- Tough environments where there is possibility of knocks
- Where wash down of the indicator and base is needed
- Check weighing and general purpose weighing
|Tough enclosure||Impact resistant composite alloy indicator housing designed to withstand knocks|
|Capacitive keys||No moving parts, no membrane to leak or damage|
|Clear highly visible display||20mm LCD display with LED backlight|
|Built-in check weigh function||3 coloured high intensity status LEDs|
|Three outputs - Over, Under, Pass||High side drivers up to 400mA, to drive a traffic light pole for example|
Standard X Scale Series features:
|Built-in RS232||Connection to printer, PC or display|
|Configurable printing||Link to a printer for customised reports, printouts and dockets.|
|Built in clock calendar||For date and time stamping|
|Three power options||AC, DC and rechargeable NiMH battery options|
|Dedicated function keys||Zero, Tare, Gross/Net|
|Pan Size -A||Dual Range Capacity|
|Capacity (kg)||310 x 310mm||Range 1||Range 2|
|15||â—||6 x 0.002 kg||15 x 0.005 kg|
|30||â—||15 x 0.005 kg||30 x 0.01 kg|
|60||â—||30 x 0.01 kg||60 x 0.02 kg|
built to last
- 6mm robust frame
- Over load protection stops
- 1.2mm thick pan
- Overload recording increments every time the scale is overloaded
easy maintenance & operation
- Clear open frame Easy to keep clean.
- Removable low sided pan - Deflect splatter
- Sturdy pan construction No warping
- Ergonomic shaped pan To assist operators
- 2 Axis rotating head For best operator viewing angle
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the Stainless Steel Wash Down Scale. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| XS/XT X320 Data Sheet
28 Aug 08 - 12KB () file -