Key Highlights & Features
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- AC, DC options
- Connectors for simplified install
- IP67 rated housing
- rinLINK connector
- Stainless Steel housing
- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
Rinstrum's compact stainless steel indicator the R323 has a new look and some new functionality. The stainless steel housing has been remodeled into a more compact format that is now rated to IP67 and includes easy to use connectors for power, communications and input/output. As with all R300 Series units, the latest versions include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded.
- M12 connectors for simplified installation, for serial and communications, M12 pigtail for the load cell
- 3 pin AC/DC connector for power no need to open the unit
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Electro polished passivated 304 stainless steel housing
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP67 rated housing: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
The R323 supports a range of firmware options from basic weight display through to set points and custom printing. All the firmware is onboard, allowing for even easier upgrade in the field.
|Printing (Serial RS232)||-||Simple||Simple||Custom||Custom|
|Function Key -Programmable||HOLD||HOLD||HOLD||1||1|
|Set Points Outputs||-||-||2||2||2|
Simple to use connectors
- M12 connectors for communications and I/O
- 3 pin AC or DC power connector
- M12 load cell connector
- No need to open the indicator maintain the IP67 water proof sealing
...now that's smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the R323 Stainless Steel Indicators. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Application Note - Indicator to Remote Display
18/09/2018 - 210KB (PDF) file - R300-725-200-M01
| Application Note: Animal Weighing - Live Weigh Feature (R300/X320)
18/09/2018 - 134KB (PDF) file - R300-716-200
| Colour Brochure
25/07/2017 - 4MB (PDF) file - R300-720-102-M04
| Communications Manual
18/09/2018 - 723KB (PDF) file - R300-627-321-M02
| Data Sheet R323
12/11/2018 - 775KB (PDF) file - R300-749-113
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix
09/05/2020 - 177KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-291
| NiMH Battery Charger
09/01/2020 - 497KB (PDF) file - R300-672-111
| One page quick-cal sheet
17/02/2019 - 258KB (PDF) file - R300-686-100
| Operator Manual
18/09/2018 - 356KB (PDF) file - R300-619-211
| R300 and X320 V4 Livestock Weighing
18/09/2018 - 271KB (PDF) file - R300-752-100
| R300 Series Calibration Sheet
18/09/2018 - 198KB (PDF) file - R300-681-110
| R300 Software
05/11/2018 - 451KB (ZIP) file - R300-552-434
| R300 X320 V3 to V4 Release Note
18/09/2018 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750-100
| Reference Manual V4
18/09/2018 - 3MB (PDF) file - R300-682-117
| V4 Firmware Change Proceedure
18/09/2018 - 581KB (PDF) file - R300-756-100