Key Highlights & Features
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- AC, DC, Battery options
- IP65 rated housing
- rinLINK connector
- Stainless Steel housing
- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. As with all R300 Series units, the R323 classic stainless steel indicators include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded. The R323 classic is available in AC and battery versions.
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housing: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
The R323 supports a range of firmware options from basic weight display through to set points and custom printing. All the firmware is onboard, allowing for even easier upgrade in the field.
|Printing (Serial RS232)||-||Simple||Simple||Custom||Custom|
|Function Key -Programmable||HOLD||HOLD||HOLD||1||1|
|Set Points Outputs||-||-||2||2||2|
- Connect up to 31 indicators in a ring network
- Save on cabling
- Single interface back to the master PC
...now that's smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the R323 Classic Stainless Steel Indicators. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Application Note - Indicator to Remote Display
18/09/2018 - 210KB (PDF) file - R300-725-200-M01
| Application Note: Animal Weighing - Live Weigh Feature (R300/X320)
18/09/2018 - 134KB (PDF) file - R300-716-200
| Communications Manual
19/09/2018 - 723KB (PDF) file - R300-627-321-M02
| Data Sheet R323 Classic Indicator
18/09/2018 - 524KB (PDF) file - R300-737-300
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix
12/11/2018 - 193KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-280
| One page quick-cal sheet
17/02/2019 - 258KB (PDF) file - R300-686-100
| Operator Manual
18/09/2018 - 356KB (PDF) file - R300-619-211-M02
| R300 and X320 V4 Livestock Weighing
18/09/2018 - 271KB (PDF) file - R300-752-100
| R300 NiMH Battery Charger Reference Manual
18/09/2018 - 497KB (PDF) file - R300-672-111
| R300 Series Calibration Sheet
18/09/2018 - 198KB (PDF) file - R300-681-110
| R300 software
05/11/2018 - 451KB (ZIP) file - R300-552-434
| R300 X320 V3 to V4 Release Note
18/09/2018 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750-100
| Reference Manual V4
18/09/2018 - 3MB (PDF) file - R300-682-117-M02
| V4 Firmware Change Proceedure
19/09/2018 - 581KB (PDF) file - R300-756-100