Key Highlights & Features
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- AC, DC 7 - 24V and rechargeable NiMH battery options
- IP65 rated housing
- rinLINK connector
- Tough, compact ABS housing
- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
- Versatile mounting options
Product DescriptionThe R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. The compact housing and versatile power supply options make them suitable for basic weighing through to OEM applications. They are ideal for basic weight-control or level-control functions. R320 is an ABS housing with IP65 rating that is available in either a panel mount version or a full housing version using M12 connectors for simplified installation. As with all R300 Series units, the latest versions include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded.
- Flexible mounting options: desk, wall and pole mounting.
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust tight and protection against projected water, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
|Printing (Serial RS232)||-||Simple||Simple||Custom||Custom|
|Function Key -Programmable||HOLD||HOLD||HOLD||1||1|
|Set Points Outputs||-||-||2||2||2|
Flexible mounting and power options
- Desk stand with 4xAA battery compartment
- IP65 rear boot
- Rechargeable battery option
- Wall mounting bracket to work with desk stand or rear boot.
...now that\'s smart weighing!
The following files are available for download for the R320 ABS Indicators. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Application Note - Indicator to Remote Display (R320/R323 to remote display D320/D323) |
22 Oct 10 - 210KB (PDF) file - R300-725-200
| Application Note - R320 Kits AU (Power and Accessories Overview) |
22 Oct 10 - 136KB (PDF) file - R300-735-210-M01
| Application Note - R320 Kits EU (Power and Accessories Overview) |
22 Oct 10 - 134KB (PDF) file - R300-735-210-M04
| Application Note - R320 Kits UK (Power and Accessories Overview) |
22 Oct 10 - 132KB (PDF) file - R300-735-210-M02
| Application Note - R320 Kits US (Power and Accessories Overview) |
22 Oct 10 - 128KB (PDF) file - R300-735-210-M03
| Application Note - Two Set Point Control |
05/11/2018 - 667KB (PDF) file - R300-736-102
| Communication Accessories Page - Brochure Insert |
20/09/2018 - 297KB (PDF) file - R000-710-100-M04
| Communications Manual |
18/09/2018 - 723KB (PDF) file - R300-627-321-M02
| Data Sheet R320 |
06/11/2018 - 1MB (PDF) file - R300-744-300
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix |
12/11/2018 - 193KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-280
| Input Converter 0-10V or 4-20mA User Manual (M3902) |
05/11/2018 - 396KB (PDF) file - R000-604-103
| One page quick-cal sheet |
17/02/2019 - 258KB (PDF) file - R300-686-100
| Operators Manual |
28 Oct 09 - 356KB (PDF) file - R300-619-211
| Quick Start Manual |
03 Nov 09 - 3MB (PDF) file - R300-620-245
| R300 Series Accessories |
18/09/2018 - 463KB (PDF) file - R300-755-100-M04
| R300 Series Calibration Sheet |
18/09/2018 - 198KB (PDF) file - R300-681-110
| R300 software |
13/02/2019 - 451KB (ZIP) file - R300-552-434
| R320 Brochure |
18/09/2018 - 3MB (PDF) file - R300-719-101-M04
| Reference Manual (V4) |
20/09/2018 - 3MB (PDF) file - R300-682-117
| Release Note |
28/01/2016 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750-100
| V4 Firmware Change Proceedure |
18/09/2018 - 581KB (PDF) file - R300-756-100