Key Highlights & Features
- 0.25/V sensitivity (non-trade)
- Built in RS232 and RS485
- Clock/Calendar/RAM Fitted
- Configurable serial outputs
- High contrast LED display
- Totalising, Hold and Peak Hold
- Trade approved 6,email@example.comV/d
With 50,000 units sold globally the 5000 series of indicators represents mature proven technology. With an extensive range of interfaces and mounting options, installations can be readily customized,which represents savings for the user. Support for common industry standards used in process control - which allows for easy system integration.
- Built-in RS232 serial communication
- Built-in RS485 networking
- Analogue Output 4-20mA or 0-10V with 1/65,000 resolution
- Isolated digital I/O
- Modbus ASCII
- DIN Rail Mount Interface
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing - Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs - Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs - Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O - Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the 5000 Series - Quality design and reliability, mature proven technology. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Application Note: Custom Output Strings
25 Oct 10 - 27KB (PDF) file - 5000-702-100
18 Jun 08 - 459KB (PDF) file -
| Communications Manual
19 Jan 09 - 80KB (PDF) file - 5000-602
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix
09/05/2020 - 177KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-291
| Modbus Manual
13 Aug 07 - 36KB (PDF) file - 5000-603
| Quick Start Manual - V1 Hardware (For Software Versions 4.X and below)
27 Mar 09 - 303KB (PDF) file - 5000-601-442
| Quick Start Manual (For Software Versions 5.X and above)
03 Nov 09 - 950KB (PDF) file - 5000-601-501
| Reference Manual - V1 Hardware (For Software Versions 4.X and below)
27 Mar 09 - 2MB (PDF) file - 5000-600-462
| Reference Manual (For Software Versions 5.X and above)
03 Nov 09 - 1MB (PDF) file - 5000-600-511