Key Highlights & Features
- 1000d accuracy
- Allowance for angular mis-alignment
- Allows vessel expansion and contraction
- Fully welded and hemetically sealed to IP68 + IP69K
- Integral jacking facility and lift off prevention
- Low profile, extremely compact loading assembly
- Stainless steel compression load sensor
Product DescriptionCapacities: 2.5t - 30t The T20 stainless steel compression load cell is specifically designed as a reliable, simple, low cost solution for weighing of tanks, silos and vessels where level measurement is the main criteria. The load cell is mounted in either a zinc plated or stainless steel low profile, extremely compact mounting assembly which has integral jacking to allow load cell installation and removal, lift-off prevention and allowance for angular mis-alignment. The design is suitable for use either as a totally live system with load cells under all legs/support points of the vessel or where cost is paramount, in a dummy system with either one live and two dummy cells or two live and two dummy cells. Please note: not available in EU non German speaking countries
T20 with a 1203 for economical tank weighing
Thames Side T20 low profile load cell and assembly:
- low profile stainless steel load cell
- stainless or zinc plated assemble
- economial and robust housing
- connect back to a PLC or PC using 4-20mA Analogue, RS232 or RS485, all of which come standard.
now that\'s smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the T20 - Low Profile Assembly for Vessel Weighing. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.