Key Highlights & Features
- 250 Truck IDs (Products)
- Alpha-numeric Truck ID names
- Automatic Print on no motion
- Preset Tare and accumulation data on each Truck ID
- Programmable printing
- Simple two button operation
- Single and two pass weighing
The K405 builds on the K404 standard truck weighing application to support static axle weighing rather than a full weigh bridge. There is automatic print on no motion for each axle.
Like the K404, the K405 allows for a range of operational scenarios all in one setup, from weigh-in/weigh-out to stored truck ids. The alpha-numeric keypad allows for easy entry of tare weight and Truck IDs. With 250 Truck IDs available it is suitable for applications with truck fleets of up to 250.
The following operational scenarios can all be handled on the one setup:
- Weigh a truck in a single pass using its tare weight
- Weigh a known truck with a stored Truck ID and preset tare and accumulate the statistics on that truck ID.
- Two pass weighing with a weigh in followed by a weigh out. The ticket will show time/date weigh-in, weigh-out and net weights.
- Automatic temporary Truck ID to simplify weigh-in/weigh-out for fast weighing throughput. The temporary Truck ID is removed once the weigh-out is complete.
R400 Indicators are ideal for weigh bridges and axle scales:
- Isolated communication modules for excellent protection against lightning
- All accessory modules, including the power supply, can be swapped without recalibration.
- Indicator configuration and setup can be reused and easily uploaded using the opto-link on the front panel.
- Pre-calibration using mV/V saving time on full calibration
Weigh In - Weigh Out
The K405 will record the weight of each axle on the way in again on the way out along with a print of each axle weight providing the driver with weight distribution.
The axle weight is printed automatically as no motion is detected.
...now that's smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the R420, R423 and R427 - K405 Firmware. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Brochure R420
01/11/2018 - 1MB (PDF) file - R400-764-100
| Indicator Function Comparison Matrix
12/11/2018 - 193KB (PDF) file - SALES-749-280
| R400 Series K405 Data Sheet
10/09/2019 - 733KB (PDF) file - R400-702-440-M06
| R420 K405 software
02/11/2018 - 519KB (ZIP) file - R400-538-230
| R423, R427 Brochure
11/09/2019 - 1MB (PDF) file - R400-765-110-M04
| Reference Manual
13/12/2018 - 8MB (PDF) file - R400-646-113