Key Highlights & Features
- Connection of two devices
- DIN rail mounting
- Status LEDs
- Supports full integration
- Supports R400, 5000 series indicators
Product DescriptionThe Rinstrum 1400 is a Profibus-DP module that allows for a selection of Rinstrum indicators and displays to be connected onto a Profibus-DP network.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of the connected devices.
- Connects up to two devices (may be different types) to the Profibus, one per serial port.
- Supported devices 5000, 5100, WE2110, R420/R423 and the 6500 display.
- Status LEDs on each port for diagnostics
integration into a Profibus-DP network
- Input Data - Indicator status, current weight, I/O status etc. Any of the R400 numeric registers are available as these data slots are configurable.
- Output Command Data- remote key functions, targets, flight etc. The R420 Advanced supports write and execute registers allowing for complete integration of the devices onto the network and control by the PLC Profibus master.
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the Profibus-DP Module - 1400. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.