Key Highlights & Features
- 6 x 75mm alphanumeric digits
- Extreme reliability
- Fast updates
- Multi-segment design
- Network ready with master/slave capabilities
- Status annunciators, motion, zero etc.
Product DescriptionThe 6500 is an electromechanical remote display that is part of Rinstrum's range of large remote that are built for industrial applications for both indoors and out. The range includes the D640, D740 and 6500, they feature:
- RS232, RS485 and 20mA loop serial input;
- 3 annunciators;
- Shatterproof laminated glass window;
- Compatibility with a wide range of indictors.
The meaningful display, with annunciators and numeric and alpha characters, and
the highly visible digits allow for precise reading across long distances in work sites.
- 75mm (3in) electromechanical flip-flop digits for easy reading under all lighting conditions at a range of angles.
- 3x5 electromechanical dot matrix for each digit (15 dots per digit).
- Easy PC setup or firmware upgrades using the dedicated RS232 connection on the front pane
The 6500 in addition to being a remote display also includes a summing function for 5000 series indicators In Summing Mode the 6500 acts as the master controller for a number of slave 5000 series indicators connected together on a multi-drop serial RS485 bus. The 6500 displays the total weight.
The housing are designed and built for industrial environments with accessories for versatile mounting.
- Shatterproof laminated glass
- Powder coated aluminum extrusion
- Swivel arm for directional wall or pole mounting
This combination of features ensures the displays will reliably work in rugged environments with reduced safety concerns and reduced risk of damage from weather or knocks.
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the Intelligent Alphanumeric Remote Display - 6500. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.