Key Highlights & Features
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display
- Auto-detecting setup
- Bright LED Backlighting
- C-Tick, CE and FCC approved
- Cross manufacturer compatibility
- IP68 and IP69K rated
- Tough enclosure - impact resistant composite alloy housing
Product DescriptionThe XD30 builds on Rinstrum's already successful X320 weight indicator to create a remote display that is ideal for use in food processing, automotive, chemical or pharmaceutical applications or applications that require reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions.
- High tech plastic alloy that is food grade, chemical resistant, temperature resistant and impact resistant. The LCD display is LED backlit catering for a range of lighting conditions.
- Versatile build options: AC and DC (wide voltage range of 4.8 to 24V)
- Double "o" ring seal which provides superior performance over traditional stainless steel enclosures.
- IP69K rating: the industry's highest environmental protection rating - designed to withstand cleaning with high pressure water jets (1400psi) at high temperatures (up to 80oC) from multiple angles.
- Auto-detecting setup: Using the auto/continuous/streaming serial output communications on an indicator/PC/PLC the XD30 remote will auto detect the stream, establish communications and display the reading automatically. See manual for supported strings. Support for two unit addressing.
What makes this housing exceptional?
The design - sealed and tough
- Double O ring to seal the outer housing
- Single piece front panel to protect the display and avoid leaks
- Capacitive keys with no moving parts
- No glued membrane to fail
- No traditional keypad to damage
- No external parts using adhesive
- Sturdy design with enhanced wall strength
The material - high tech composite alloy
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the Harsh Environment Remote Display IP69K/IP68. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.