Key Highlights & Features
- 3 Input/Outputs standard
- Basic catch weighing - low/pass/high
- Batching - 1 material, 2 speed & dump
- Battery backed Clock/Calendar
- Large 27mm Alpha LCD Display with LED backlighting
- RS232 serial output
Product DescriptionThe 2100 series indicators feature a large LCD display in a compact slim line housing. The 2100 combines a practical set of applications, including filling and check weighing, with a range of power and mounting options. Built in application support
- Single material, two speed filling;
- Check weighing low, pass and high;
- Basic printing with built in clock calendar;
Simple relay module mounting
- Three (3) voltage free relay outputs;
- Outputs are independent and isolated;
- Rated to 250VAC and 8A;
- Normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) contacts.
..now that's smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the A practical combination of features and applications - 2100. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit's software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
| Brochure |
20 Aug 08 - 437KB (PDF) file -
| CE Declaration of Conformity |
11 Nov 08 - 919KB (PDF) file -
| FCC Declaration of Conformity |
11 Nov 08 - 79KB (PDF) file -
| OIML Declaration of Conformity |
11 Nov 08 - 24KB (PDF) file -
| Operator Manual |
29 Apr 09 - 262KB (PDF) file -
| Test Certificate |
11 Nov 08 - 785KB (PDF) file -
| Type Approval |
11 Nov 08 - 641KB (PDF) file -