- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
- AC, DC, Battery options
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- Stainless Steel housing
- IP65 rated housing
- rinLINK connector
The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. As with all R300 Series units, the R323 classic stainless steel indicators include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded. The R323 classic is available in AC and battery versions.
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housing: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
The R323 supports a range of firmware options from basic weight display through to set points and custom printing. All the firmware is onboard, allowing for even easier upgrade in the field.
• Connect up to 31 indicators in a ring network
• Save on cabling
• Single interface back to the master PC
...now that’s smart weighing
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - Indicator to Remote - 05 Sep 17 - 210KB (PDF) file - R300-725|
|Application Note - Two Set Point Control - 05 Sep 17 - 668KB (PDF) file - R300-736|
|Data sheet - 05 Sep 17 - 524KB (PDF) file - R300-737|
|Input Converter 0-10V or 4-20mA User Manual - 05 Sep 17 - 2277KB (PDF) file - R000-604|
|Operators Manual - 05 Sep 17 - 356KB (PDF) file - R300-619|
|Quick Start Manual - 05 Sep 17 - 3400KB (PDF) file - R300-620|
|R300 Calibration Sheet - 20 jun 16 - 199KB (PDF) file - R300-681-110|
|Recommended shielding connections - 29 May 13 - 227KB (PDF) file - R000-702-110|
|Reference Manual(v3) - 23 Jul 13 - 667KB (PDF) file - R300-677-210|
|Reference Manual(v4) - 02 Oct 17 - 3152KB (PDF) file - R300-682-114|
|Release Note - 28 Jan 16 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750|