- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
- AC, DC options
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- Stainless Steel housing
- Connectors for simplified install
- IP67 rated housing
- rinLINK connector
Rinstrum’s compact stainless steel indicator the R323 has a new look and some new functionality. The stainless steel housing has been remodeled into a more compact format that is now rated to IP67 and includes easy to use connectors for power, communications and input/output. As with all R300 Series units, the latest versions include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded.
- M12 connectors for simplified installation, for serial and communications, M12 pigtail for the load cell
- 3 pin AC/DC connector for power – no need to open the unit
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Electro polished passivated 304 stainless steel housing
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP67 rated housing: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
The R323 supports a range of firmware options from basic weight display through to set points and custom printing. All the firmware is onboard, allowing for even easier upgrade in the field.
Simple to use connectors
• M12 connectors for communications and I/O
• 3 pin AC or DC power connector
• M12 load cell connector
• No need to open the indicator – maintain the IP67 water proof sealing
now that’s smart weighing…
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Quick Start Manual - 04 Sep 17 - 3400KB (PDF) file - R300-620|
|Application Note - Indicator to Remote - 04 Sep 17 - 210KB (PDF) file - R300-725|
|Application Note - Two Set Point Control - 04 Sep 17 - 668KB (PDF) file - R300-736|
|Brochure - 05 Sep 17 - 3183KB (PDF) file - R300-720|
|Communication Accessories - 09 Nov 17 - 278KB (PDF) file - R000-710|
|Data Sheet (v3) - 17 July 13 - 241KB (PDF) file - R300-744-120|
|Data Sheet (v4) - 20 Jun 16 - 776KB (PDF) file - R300-749|
|Data sheet - 05 Sep 17 - 776KB (PDF) file - R300-749|
|Input Converter User Manual - 04 Sep 17 - 2277KB (PDF) file - R000-604|
|Operators Manual - 04 Sep 17 - 356KB (PDF) file - R300-619|
|R300 Calibration Sheet - 05 Sep 17 - 199KB (PDF) file - R300-681|
|Recommended shielding connections - 05 Sep 17 - 322KB (PDF) file - R000-702|
|Reference Manual(v4) - 02 Oct 17 - 3152KB (PDF) file - R300-682-114|
|Release Note - 28 Jan 16 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750|