- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
- AC, DC 7 - 24V and rechargeable NiMH battery options
- 20mm (0.8in) LCD display with LED backlight
- Versatile mounting options
- Tough, compact ABS housing
- rinLINK connector
- IP6 5 rated housing
The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. The compact housing and versatile power supply options make them suitable for basic weighing through to OEM applications. They are ideal for basic weight-control or level-control functions. R320 is an ABS housing with IP65 rating that is available in either a panel mount version or a full housing version using M12 connectors for simplified installation. As with all R300 Series units, the latest versions include more memory allowing for the range of application firmware to be preloaded.
- Flexible mounting options: desk, wall and pole mounting.
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust tight and protection against projected water, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
Flexible mounting and power options
- Desk stand with 4xAA battery compartment
- IP65 rear boot
- Rechargeable battery option
- Wall mounting bracket to work with desk stand or rear boot.
...now that's smart weighing!
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Reference Manual(v3) - 23 Jul 13 - 667KB (PDF) file - R300-677-210|
|Application Note - Indicator to Remote Display - 22 Oct 10 - 210KB (PDF) file - R320/R323 to remote display D320/D323|
|Application Note - R320 Kits AU - 22 Oct 10 - 136KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits EU - 22 Oct 10 - 135KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits UK - 22 Oct 10 - 133KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits US - 22 Oct 10 - 129KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - Two Set Point Control - 03 Oct 08 - 307KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 04 Sep 17 - 2215KB (PDF) file - R300-719|
|Data sheet - 04 Sep 17 - 991KB (PDF) file - R300-744|
|Input Converter 0-10V or 4-20mA User Manual - 29 May 09 - 1699KB (PDF) file - M3902|
|NiMH Battery Charger Manual - 04 Sep 17 - 371KB (PDF) file - R300-672|
|Operators Manual - 28 Oct 09 - 356KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 03 Nov 09 - 3400KB (PDF) file|
|R300 Calibration Sheet - 04 Sep 17 - 199KB (PDF) file - R300-681|
|Recommended shielding connections - 04 Sep 17 - 322KB (PDF) file - R000-702|
|Reference Manual(v4) - 02 Oct 17 - 3152KB (PDF) file - R300-682-114|
|Release Note - 28 jan 16 - 648KB (PDF) file - R300-750|
|Rinstrum MobileApp - 17 0ct 11 - 187KB (PDF) file|