- Weigh IN/Weigh OUT
- Axel or Split weighing
- Dedicated Truck-Weigh function keys
- Alphanumeric keypad
- On-scale product filling
- 200 memory allocations
- Drive 12 x 350 ohm load cells
The 5230 is our specialist indicator designed as an economical solution for midsize weigh bridge operations. It supports weigh in weigh out and has dedicated 1st and 2nd function keys. Operator entry is simplified through the alphanumeric keypad and on screen prompting. There are standard printing formats available to suit each type of application.
Multiple weighings (up to 10) are available for split or axle weighing for first, second or single weights. Storage of first weights or tares against the truck ID allows for quick and easy processing of truck weighing transactions. A dual serial port is provided as standard to allow connection to a printer and remote display.
- Single Weighing with weigh In-Out
- Batch Process Single Weighing (In-Out) - where fill is performed directly on the weighbridge. The product fill from a silo, for example, can be controlled via the optional outputs.
- Multiple and Variable Axle Weighing (In-Out) - allows up to 10 axles of a vehicle to be weighed and the weights stored as the transaction.
- 200 memory allocations - to store truck, product and destination identification
- Material usage reporting - against truck ID and destination ID
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Brochure - 13 Aug 07 - 514KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 17 Feb 12 - 52KB (PDF) file|
|Declaration of Conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 92KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 17 Jan 12 - 238KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 17 Jan 12 - 218KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - 11 Nov 08 - 268KB (PDF) file|
|Type Approval - 11 Nov 08 - 190KB (PDF) file|