- 6,000d @ 0.5V/d
- 12 x 350 ohm
- Totalising of weights
- Parts Counting
- 99 Product tracking
- Configurable printing
The 5200 is a general purpose controller that is ideal for check weighing and counting applications. A dual serial port is provided standard. Input/output, analogue and setpoint cards are available as an option depending on the installation requirements. The 5200 is trade approved in Australia and Europe.
- 99 Products - preset tare, setpoint targets and counting sample information can be stored for each product along with product totals
- Check weighing - 5 grading bands (4 setpoint check weights)
- Statistical reporting on product grading
- Totalising, Counting and Grading
- Programmable function key
|Relay Output Module DIN Rail Mount|
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing - Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs - Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs - Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O - Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.
..now that's smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Brochure - 13 Aug 07 - 514KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 17 Feb 12 - 49KB (PDF) file|
|Declaration of conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 92KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 20 Mar 07 - 567KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 20 Mar 07 - 732KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - 11 Nov 08 - 268KB (PDF) file|
|Type Approval - 11 Nov 08 - 190KB (PDF) file|