- 16 x 350Ω load cells
- AC and DC versions
- Ethernet and USB host and slave standard
- Diagnostics via Ethernet or rinLINK
- 8 set points (option)
- Analog module with 2 isolated outputs (option)
- High contrast LED display
- Three programmable function keys
- Totalizing, Hold and Peak Hold
- MODBUS TCP/IP, ASCII, RTU
- Lua programmable
- Embedded web server
C500 Series is Rinstrum's latest panel mounted industrial process controller, equipped with modern interfaces and increased accuracy. The C500 Series is the culmination of 25 years of weighing controller design, innovating to bring together the best of our 5000 Series with the best of our R400 Series.
Two models are available in the C500 Series. The C520 has a high-contrast LED display and 6 button keypad. The C530 is the same unit, din rail mounted with no display. When panel mounted, the C520 uses a standard DIN cut out and can generally be used as a direct drop-in replacement for the Model 5000. Ideal applications for the C500 Series include truck weighing, process control, OEM, and programmable solutions using the embedded Lua scripting engine.
USB Host and Slave, Ethernet and Modbus are standard -
- USB Keyboard, printer, mass storage and serial connections
- Multi-unit Ethernet network connection to a PC or HMI via USB
- Connection to PLC using Modbus or Analog output module
- Ethernet or magnetically coupled rinLINK provide a temporary connection to a laptop for configuration and diagnostics
- 8 Input/Output (I/O)
- Analog output including two isolated I/O
- Isolated RS232 and RS485
Smart Weighing - C530
- Ideal for DIN rail mounting
- Setup via the PC using ViewC500
- rinLINK connector on the rear for quick temporary connection to the PC
..now that's smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|C500 Brochure - 2017-04-27 - 3232KB (PDF) file - C500-703-103|
|C500 compare with 5000 - 2018-02-22 - 226KB (PDF) file - C500-701-101|
|DataSheet - 2017-04-04 - 728KB (PDF) file - C500-700-140|
|Desk mount Assembly - 2016-10-26 - 2190KB (PDF) file - C500-601-100|
|Panel Mount Installation Guide - 2017-02-06 - 297KB (PDF) file - C500-602-100|
|Reference Manual - 27 Feb 18 - 7241KB (PDF) file - C500-600-110|