Rinstrum Pty Ltd understands how important the privacy of your personal information is to you and is committed to protecting your privacy. Rinstrum Pty Ltd is bound by and complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Commonwealth).
This statement discloses the practices by which Rinstrum Pty Ltd intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information and provides guidelines as to how we shall deal with your personal information.
- Why do we collect information?
Rinstrum Pty Ltd will only collect personal information that is necessary for providing services to our customers and which is necessary for the operation of our business. We collect information to ensure the proper and efficient management of our business customers and/or our customer’s account. When personal information is sought, it will be treated in strict confidence and will not be disclosed.
- How we collect information?
We collect necessary information from our customers from the Application form that is completed when you open an account with Rinstrum Pty Ltd or become one of our customers. Any additional information that we require will be collected through a direct request to you. In some circumstances we may be provided with this information by your advisors or agents.
We will only collect, maintain and use your personal information when necessary for us to ensure the proper and efficient management of your account or the running of our business.
- How we might use your information?
We will not disclose or use your personal information for any other purpose other than:-
- Where you have consented to the use; or
- You must not change any of the material or remove any part of the Copyright notice;
- You acknowledge that the Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in relating to this website and in the data it contains belongs to Rinstrum Pty Ltd.
- External website links, if any, used on www.rinstrum.com are used with the permission of the authors of those websites and must not be reproduced without obtaining permission of the authors of those materials.
- Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), all other rights are reserved.
- Who will we disclose your information to?
- Regulatory authorities as required under law and company auditors.
- Anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it.
- Security of your personal information
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal information which is collected, used and disclosed is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date for the purpose for which it is to be used.
- We will seek to ensure that the personal information collected and held by us is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Furthermore, we will take reasonable steps to ensure all information that Rinstrum Pty Ltd no longer requires will be destroyed or permanently de-identified to ensure continued protection of your personal information.
- At all times your information is treated as confidential and any sensitive information is treated as highly confidential. We do not provide our data base to other sources or marketing agencies.
- Should you wish to update or change any of your personal information would you please send your request to email@example.com
- Should you wish to know what information we hold, for what purpose and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information please send your request in writing, for security reasons to us. We note that there are occasions when access to the information may be denied under exemptions contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
- National Privacy Principles
You can obtain a copy of the National Privacy Principles at the Privacy Commissioners website at www.privacy.gov.au.
- Privacy Legislation
You can obtain copies of the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 at the Australian Legal Information Institute (AUSTLII) website at www.austlii.edu.au.